Monday, February 15, 2010

Can I Go Swimming With A Cervical Erosion Will The Free Style Hurt My Cervical Herniated Neck?

Will the free style hurt my cervical herniated neck? - can i go swimming with a cervical erosion

I have discs herniated disc in my back and neck .... and swimming has helped me a lot. But now I am learning to freestyle? Is that too much pressure on my neck? Is there a way to do freestyle, with no pressure on my neck. My friend says to rotate the upper body. any advice is appreciated .... Thank you very much.

1 comment:

Poppy said...

Hello ~ ~ I thank you sorry for your slipped disc. While / pool water can be a wonderful therapy for spinal cord injuries, I do a little bit worried about your technique freestyle with a herniated disc in his neck. This kind of motion in his neck, not good for herniated disc and could worsen his injuries. I see no other way to default style swimming reduce tension in his neck. Is it possible you can skip the art and a little less stress on the neck of the hernia is healed? I really think that is excellent for swimming questions of the spine, and I respect his commitment to stay in motion with his injuries, but I do not think that would be some kind of swimming, it would be nice.

In any case, talk to your doctorWho diagnosed a herniated disc before continuing with learning the art of swimming in particular.

Good luck in your bathroom.

Post a Comment