Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Bipolar Depression More Condition_symptoms How Do I Help A Friend Who Has Bipolar Depression?

How do I help a friend who has bipolar depression? - bipolar depression more condition_symptoms

One of my friends went through difficult times and was recently diagnosed with bipolar depression. This means that some days you are active and able to do many things, but other days you'll do not get out of bed, let alone something productive.

In any case, who recently returned to live in the region and now in my neighborhood, kind of min (30th Volant). He has many friends in the region, and his illness prevented him and get to know a lot of new people. Thus, in many ways, I think that its only source of friendship, I am now. It is also very difficult to keep in touch with him too. If you are depressed, do not respond to emails or phone calls, let alone feedback.

Somehow I can not do much because if I did not talk to him and hang, how can I stay friends with him? But I also believe that, like a friend I do stay with him through difficult times and my best to help you.

What can I do to help my friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment