Friday, December 18, 2009

Quicktime Controls Firefox I Use Firefox And Can't Open Task Manger. HOW DO I GET RID OF 'ANTIVIRUS XP 2008' WHICH IS A VIRUS??! ?

I use firefox and can't open task manger. HOW DO I GET RID OF 'ANTIVIRUS XP 2008' WHICH IS A VIRUS??! ? - quicktime controls firefox

I recently changed my usage of Firefox, because if you are using Internet Explorer, could not click on an image to use. ie. Unable to Google Images, I click on this then I have it.
After a certain time, there were random images pop with the Task Manager and then work to eliminate them. Now I can not open the Task Manager as an administrator to agree not say when, in fact I am the manager and I!
Today, when I back up my computer, it was a strange picture on the desktop with the XP Antivirus 2008 and I can not change it because my office is not an option. Moreover, after the examination of the net, I learned that XP Antivirus 2008 is actually a virus, and I am not in a position to assert themselves.
I have tried using the "Control Panel to uninstall" to remove Antivirus 2008, but does not work.

Comments: I can not sync my videos to my iPod and MP4 .. not sure if this will help you to solve it. Moreover, my quicktime smoothly, and I repair to the panel some time ago at workIng Finally, you can not open my real program against 6.0 Ad-aware virus program.

SO PLEASE HELP ME! Computer technician who you are .. PLEASE HELP ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thank you in advance, I thank you all, please help me immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment