Thursday, December 17, 2009

Youn Lol Who Was Wrong (teacher Vs. Student Argument)?

Who was wrong (teacher vs. student argument)? - youn lol

I am in the 8th Class. Half of the eighth year 3 period gym class at the gym and the other half is in the class. We change every week. We had a gym teacher weird. She speaks as follows:

"Who was Youn Salan "...... Translation ..... Relax, sit down at a young age.

Lets the words when reading. Yesterday we (my turn in the class, a group of girls) talk about the reading, then we could be. The girl spoke of how Mrs. James retarted. Convrsation:

Girl: Lol is, Mrs. James yall retarted.
Professor: Yo Mama retarted!
Girl: What do you say? I'll call my mother, and she comes to school.
Teacher: Do you think your mother, the big bad wolf! Talkin 'as its growth. The retarted like your mother! Get your mother at this school, I'll talk to him.
(Girl asks her father) on his cell phone
Daughter: Dad, the teacher called my mother retarted. ------, Woman wants to talk about my father.
(Women have a cell phone, teacher)
Girl: Here, he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment