Tuesday, January 12, 2010

High Fever Brown Discharge Pleasee Help Me!? Could I Be Pregnant?

Pleasee help me!? could i be pregnant? - high fever brown discharge

Here too the thing ....
Me and my boyfriend always have sex safely. and I had) my time (eg 25 days after the last few months was hard the first 2 days, then stops and turns only in the discharge discharge brown and dark brown is very low. (not hard)

now in ill with high fever for 3 days, which I am a bit dehydrated, witch makes me feel a little sick ... I hope and I am very happy because this tired.

Could short, because only recently become sexually active?
Im not on birth control
Yesterday I take a pregnancy test and it was negative
Do you think it could still be pregnant?

3 comments:

Candy H said...

Anything is possible, even things to go against science - but I think it is very unlikley "But I think it would be Nedd talk to your friend and your doctor - I recommend bc

anonymou... said...

The pregnancy tests at least two, sometimes does not work the first time. If you are ever in doubt, consult a physician.

Meg said...

I would like to see a doctor. and make sure you talk to your BF. pray for you. My heart is with you.

Post a Comment