Friday, January 15, 2010

Wide Width High Heel Shoes Where Can I Find Big Size High Heels That Have Wide With?

Where can i find big size high heels that have wide with? - wide width high heel shoes

I'm blessed with a large flat feet. But now it seems to be a blessing. I Luv, like high heels, flats, sandals and pumps .... but I may be others which suited me perfectly. I always have great wide shoe size 11-12, but theres not many shoes that it cyute and people with big feet wide, flat. Can you help me, I'd probably hit a few shops with big shoes in all sizes cyute wide.

6 comments:

Scared Silly said...

If you are online at department stores like Macy's, you can search in 10 wide or whatever the desired size. I am cute heels Macy's, Dillards, JCPenny, and Payless.

Selly C said...

I do not know where you live, but in New York City, a store called Anbar on Reade Street, between Broadway and Church of Saint-rack, which has an impressive 11 and shoe size 12 women - I mean the cute shoes and high heels ! I think, though most are of medium width.

pizza said...

Have you seen it? A little too formal, perhaps, but cheap and large format.

http://www.amazon.com/Mossimo-Black-Hypa ...

pizza said...

Have you seen it? A little too formal, perhaps, but cheap and large format.

http://www.amazon.com/Mossimo-Black-Hypa ...

Connie said...

Test mail

Soph said...

try zappos.com

Post a Comment